School of Business Studies
The examination board ensures the compliance with the exams regulations in close cooperation with the departments Academic Affairs and Legal Affairs.
It provides suggestions for changing the study and exam regulations and timetables. Furthermore, the examination board is responsible for the general ability to study the degree courses.
All relevant applications need to be submitted to the Studienbüro. The Studienbüro will process the application to the examination board who will evaluate and decide about it.
Leiter IACS Competence Center e-Business & Interactive Media, Mitglied Forschungskommission der Hochschule, Mitglied Promotionskommission der Fakultät für Wirtschaft
+49 3831 45 6608
325, Haus 21
Prodekan, Mitglied des Prüfungsausschusses der Fakultät für Wirtschaft und ECTS-Beauftragter
+49 3831 45 6527
130, Haus 1
Prof. Dr. oec.
Studiengangsleiter BMS, Mitglied des Prüfungsausschusses der Fakultät für Wirtschaft
+49 3831 45 6932
306, Haus 21
- Betriebswirtschaftslehre (BWL) - Bachelor
- Gesundheitsökonomie (GOEK) - Master
- International Management Studies in the Baltic Sea Region (BMS) - Bachelor
- Management von KMU - Master
- Leisure and Tourism Management (LTM) - Bachelor
- Tourism Development Strategies (TDS) - Master
- Wirtschaftsinformatik (WINF) - Bachelor
- Wirtschaftsinformatik (WINF) - Master
Application and examinations follow a systematic procedure.
The different steps of the procedure as well as your tasks as an applicant are listed below:
- Preparation and justification of the application by applicant.
- Timely submission of applications as well as possibly needed certificates and documents by applicant to the Studienbüro.
- Documentation of the application by the Studienbüro and processing to the Examination Board.
- Review by Examination Board; possibly demanding further documents.
- Decision of Examination Board.
- Information transfer by Examination Board and return of all documents to the Studienbüro.
- Documentationof result by Studienbüro.
- Notification of result by Studienbüro to the applicant.
Answers to frequently asked questions:
You have to register for all module examinations of the semester.
For the winter semester (WiSe) 2019-2020 this is possible between 21 October - 03 November 2019 free of charge and from 04 - 10 November 2019 with fees.
Please apply via your Online-Portal.
Likewise, the withdrawal from exams is possible online within a prescribed period (until 05 January 2020).
Within a prescribed period of time you can claim to search your exam results.
For the exams written in summer semester 2019 this is possible for all kinds of examinations from 23 September until 25 October 2019.
Every case will be examined individually to what extend the reasons you depicted hindered you from delivering your exam as designated.
Extraordinary circumstances that are considered as hardship case are for example a sudden and severe illness or bereavement among your closest relatives. Your application for a hardship case has to be justified profoundly and attached with an attestation.
In case you can't attend a re-examination due to illness you will have to provide an attestation of a medical officer.
Phone 03831 3572383
Yes, in justified exceptions the submission deadline can be prolonged for four weeks. This only applies for reasons that were unknown as well as unforseeable at the time of application for the thesis.
Invalid reasons for a deadline extension are exemplarily
- a little rate of return of questionnaires (possibility has to be considered in advance)
- a dense scheduling by the students.
Valid reasons for a deadline extension can be for example
- a system failure of a program necessary to do a programming task
- your own illness (with attestation)
- stroke of fate
- cancellation of partners.
The informal request has to be justified and submitted by the student. In addition, the approval (signature) of the primary corrector is inevitable.
No, generally it is prohibited to "put marks on ice“. You don’t have any claim and legal basis for such a procedure. You will have to apply for the examination again in the next semester and also to prepare/write the examination again.