School of Business Studies
The examination board ensures the compliance with the exams regulations in close cooperation with the departments Academic Affairs and Legal Affairs.
It provides suggestions for changing the study and exam regulations and timetables. Furthermore, the examination board is responsible for the general ability to study the degree courses.
All relevant applications need to be submitted to the Studienbüro. The Studienbüro will process the application to the examination board who will evaluate and decide about it.
Prof. Dr. rer. oec.
+49 3831 45 6927
204, Haus 21
Leiter IACS Competence Center e-Business & Interactive Media, Mitglied Forschungskommission der Hochschule, Mitglied Promotionskommission der Fakultät für Wirtschaft, Mitglied des Prüfungsausschusses der Fakultät für Wirtschaft
+49 3831 45 6608
325, Haus 21
Prodekan, Mitglied des Prüfungsausschusses der Fakultät für Wirtschaft und ECTS-Beauftragter
+49 3831 45 6527
130, Haus 1
The publication of the examination offers at the beginning of the semester is a service provided by the examination board.
Please note that the latest examination lists will be published on 16.11.2020. Please look at: https://www.hochschule-stralsund.de/ws/studienorganisation/
- Betriebswirtschaftslehre (BWL) - Bachelor
- Gesundheitsökonomie (GOEK) - Master
- International Management Studies in the Baltic Sea Region (BMS) - Bachelor
- Management von KMU - Master
- Leisure and Tourism Management (LTM) - Bachelor
- Tourism Development Strategies (TDS) - Master
- Wirtschaftsinformatik (WINF) - Bachelor
- Wirtschaftsinformatik (WINF) - Master
Application and examinations follow a systematic procedure.
The different steps of the procedure as well as your tasks as an applicant are listed below:
- Preparation and justification of the application by applicant.
- Timely submission of applications as well as possibly needed certificates and documents by applicant to the Studienbüro.
- Documentation of the application by the Studienbüro and processing to the Examination Board.
- Review by Examination Board; possibly demanding further documents.
- Decision of Examination Board.
- Information transfer by Examination Board and return of all documents to the Studienbüro.
- Documentationof result by Studienbüro.
- Notification of result by Studienbüro to the applicant.
Answers to frequently asked questions:
You have to register for all module examinations of the semester.
For the winter semester (WiSe) 2020-2021 this is possible between 16.11 - 29.11 2020 free of charge and between 30.11. - 06.12.2020 with payment of a fee.
Please register for all examinations in which you participate (even if they are already taking place during the semester). Make sure to apply via your Online-Portal.
The withdrawal from exams is possible online one day before the exam takes place at the latest.
Within a prescribed period of time you can claim to search your exam results.
For the exams written in summer semester 2020 this is possible for all kinds of examinations from 19 October until 20 November 2020 at the Hochschule Stralsund.
Please make sure to arrange a date for the inspection with the responsible lecturer in advance.
If you are unable to take a final examination attempt due to illness, you must provide proof of this by a public health officer. This is also necessary in the case of illness during the final thesis phase.
Yes, in justified exceptions the submission deadline can be prolonged for four weeks. This only applies for reasons that were unknown as well as unforseeable at the time of application for the thesis.
Invalid reasons for a deadline extension are exemplarily
- a little rate of return of questionnaires (possibility has to be considered in advance)
- a dense scheduling by the students.
Valid reasons for a deadline extension can be for example
- a system failure of a program necessary to do a programming task
- your own illness (with attestation)
- stroke of fate
- cancellation of partners.
The informal request has to be justified and submitted by the student. In addition, the approval (signature) of the primary corrector is inevitable.
No, generally it is prohibited to "put marks on ice“. You don’t have any claim and legal basis for such a procedure. You will have to apply for the examination again in the next semester and also to prepare/write the examination again.