International Office Team
HEAD OF INTERNATIONAL OFFICE
The International Office is basically HOST's "Foreign Office". This is where everything comes together so that we are able to offer you the best international opportunities.
- Development and implementation of an Internationalization Strategy
- Development and maintenance of university partnerships
- Development and maintenance of national and international networks
- Governance of student mobility and related language, preparation and supervision offers
- University coordination of Erasmus+ and other multi-university externally funded projects (DAAD, Ministry for Education etc.), applications and governance of central programmes and projects
- Service for schools: support/advice e.g. for summer schools, international degree courses, double degrees, external funding applications
- Lecturer and staff mobility
- Management of the Internationalisation Commission
- Public relations
Office hours: by arrangement
Head of International Office
Tel: +49 3831 457 052
Raum: 101, Haus 1
The Incoming Coordinator at the International Office, is the first point of contact at HOST for international students. The Incoming Coordinator provides information and looks after you prior to, during and after your period of study or internship at our University. Students from abroad receive support for preparing and organizing their studies and for social integration in the University town of Stralsund.
Office hours (online and by appointment only):
Tuesday and Thursday from 1:30 p.m. to 3:30 p.m. via gotomeeting
Further appointments and in urgent cases consultation on site by arrangement.
The Outgoing Coordinator at the International Office helps students at HOST to plan and organize periods of stay abroad and advises them about financing opportunities. She holds regular information events. Our tip: arrange for an individual first consultation about 1.5 years prior to your planned departure.
The Outgoing Office is currently available by phone on Monday and Wednesday between 11:00 a.m. and 2:00 p.m. and online (with appointment) via gotomeeting on Tuesday and Thursday between 11:30 and 13:30.
Phone: +49 3831 45 6607
Room: 126, Building 1
Write an E-mail
by telephone: Monday and Wednesday from 11:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
online (by appointment only): https://www.gotomeet.me/IntOff/outgoing
Tuesday and Thursday from 11:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
The accountant supports the head of international office as well as the outgoing and incoming coordinators. Especially in the fields of financing and documentation of the programs that are managed by the international office.
Phone: 03831 - 45 6607
Room: 127, Building 1
Write an E-Mail
TEAM OF STUDENT ASSISTANTS
The International Office Team gets support of student assistants (SHKs).
They help with day-to-day operations in the incoming and outgoing areas as well as with the organisation and coordination of various events. The SHK team is also the contact person for student concerns and questions in the international area and the Buddy-Programme.